The LifeStraw carbon capsule replacements is now available for purchase. Filtering up to 100 liters of water, LifeStraw carbon capsule replacements reduce chlorine, bad taste, odor and organic chemical matter. Replacing the carbon capsule in your LifeStraw Steel is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the bottom cap of the LifeStraw Steel and gently remove the carbon capsule. Discard the used one.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee
**This product cannot be combined with any promotional code.
Once your LifeStraw Go bottle no longer filters water, it is time for a replacement. Each LifeStraw filter can filter up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water before replacement is needed.
Life Straw can remove up to 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and contains zero aftertastes as it contains no chemicals or iodine for filtration. Use LifeStraw filters for hikes, camping trips or travelling anywhere with a readily available clean water source.
- Unscrew top cap of LifeStraw Go bottle.
- Gently remove filter and discard appropriately.
- Insert new filter into top cap and screw top cap back into bottle.
- Continue use until another replacement is needed.