The lightest and most compact “washing machine” in the world, the Scrubba Wash Bag is a revolutionary washing device especially for campers and travellers. Use the Scrubba to wash your clothes almost anywhere while keeping your packing light. This lightweight...
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Price Match Guarantee
The lightest and most compact “washing machine” in the world, the Scrubba Wash Bag is a revolutionary washing device especially for campers and travellers.
Use the Scrubba to wash your clothes almost anywhere while keeping your packing light. This lightweight wash bag can be packed away into pocket size when not in use, and only requires a small amount of water and washing liquid. It is an easy, cost efficient, and convenient way to wash your clothes in limited conditions such as backpacking, outdoor adventures, or emergency prep.
- Scrubba is an ultra-portable bag that features an old-fashioned washboard inspired design in the form of hundreds of internal Scrubba nodules to effectively rub and clean your clothes.
- Provide machine wash quality clothes in less time and with fewer resources.
- Made of microbial and hydrolysis resistant polyether TPU.
- Grip circles on the outside prevent sliding on surfaces.
- Scrubba features a transparent area to watch your washing and filling levels.
- Contains valves to release air for easy packing.
- May double as a dry bag.
- Add water, cleaning liquid and clothes to the Scrubba™ Wash Bag (20-40% volume). Optimal washing volume is 1 gallon when filled with clothes and water.
- Roll down top at least 4-5 times and clip ends (like you would with a dry bag).
- Open and squeeze valve to expel air from the Scrubba™ Wash Bag.
- Press down and rub clothes against the Scrubba™ Wash Bag’s unique internal flexible washboard for 30 seconds for a quick traveler wash, or for 3 minutes for a machine quality wash. For delicates, press and rub gently.
- Unclip and unroll the Scrubba™ Wash Bag’s seal. Pour out water. Rinse clothes with fresh water in the Scrubba™ Wash Bag or under a running tap or shower.
- Hang dry clothes on a clothesline, pat dry with a towel, or get creative (hang on a bed post, over a chair, on a hanger, in a tree)!
- ONE Scrubba Wash Bag
- ONE LifeStraw